Ug.

So I moved down here and have since in a rather short amount of time lost over 40 pounds and 2 pant sizes. It nearly melted off of me and it happened without thought or effort. I was getting used to it and thought how wonderful it was.

What I didn't expect was when it stopped falling off of me, how hard it would be to continue losing. It's proving to be harder than I thought and is going to require me to work so much harder.

I really wish there was just some kind of motabolism shot I could take so my body would catch up to my mind. lol.

Comments

  1. You know what would probably help?
    GOING TO THE DOCTOR :)

    (Also, I called to set up my required appointment today, what's your excuse?)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A promised update

Good things