I was on such a good track

I was doing so well posting every day and that lasted what, not even a week?

Yeah, sorry about that. The last few days I haven't even commented on posts, blogger has been giving me fits, but it seems to be better today.

I've also had a couple of down days. I talked with the roommie about it and I still just can't put my finger on it. So much has been running around in my head and I can't seem to make much sense of anything at this point. There are just so many changes that have happened and I think it may be messing with the chemical make up of my mind.

I mean I'm only working one job, a mere 40 hours a week. I'm home every night after work now and eating dinner at a regular time. I'm in a new job that I'm still adjusting to, changed my diet, and so on and so forth. I think it's just all settling in and creating a hot mess in my head.

But I'm getting there with some great counseling from the roommie and just some deep thoughts. I'm getting there and really trying to figure out, who is it that I really am and just trying to let myself figure it out and be that person.

who knew?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A promised update

Good things