Time out!

O.k. it's not a time out like I was bad, it's more about a time out and about! I've been talking about a night out with some new friends from work for quite awhile now. I brought up the idea of catching a drag show and everyone loved it so we're going on Saturday! I'm so excited to venture out to a club again.

I've been building relationships with people from work and it's been really good. Erin and I clicked from day one, it's like we are the same person, I love friends like that. I have many of them and I love to build the collection. Not only am I excited to spend more time with these new people in my life, I'm excited because we're all going to a gay club. I haven't been in so long and I can't wait. With what I know about the people I'm going with so far I can tell it's going to be such a fantastic time!

I don't like to go out a lot, but once in awhile I surely enjoy it!!! I'll let you all know how it goes. :)

Comments

  1. I can't wait to hear about it!

    (Love the new background, btw!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A promised update

Good things