Myspace blogs....

For those readers who read both the myspace blogs as well as this one, have no fear I'm not tagging anyone again....and I expect the same from you! LOL.


I’ve been tagged

Bethany tagged me, I have never done one of these and haven't blogged in awhile, there will be something more coming, as soon as I have a day to clear my head.

I'm not sure I'm going to do this right, I'm assuming it's 10 random thoughts or something like that.

1: I'm horrible at writing about myself if I don't prepare for it, even at these random thoughts and activities.

2: I have become completely obsessed with blogs and can't get enough of them, and I'm so sad that I have the time throughout the day to do that.

3: Most days I feel like a complete failure in nearly everything I do, but on random days I feel on top of the world....then I think I'm bipolar.

4: I'm hoping that one year from now I will be living a very different life with a new attitude.

5: Tonight I gave the new mexican restaurant in town a second chance, and it was worth it, now if I could only apply that attitude in my everyday life with people.

6: I can't ever envision myself having a kid, or even pets, I have problems with people depending on me.


7: I'm totally caught up in Sex in the City reruns and I don't care what people think.

8: There are people I can't get out of my mind and it drives me crazy, some of which I have never met.

9: No matter how terrified I am about new things, I know I can do them because if it feels right, it just comes naturally to me.

10: Seeing needles at a doctors office freaks me out, but needles at the dentist don't bother me at all.

I'm tagging Genia, Billie (yeah, I'm calling you out), and Beth.



I know, it’s been awhile.

Yes I know it's been awhile since I've blogged about anything, I'm a bad blogger. I got caught up in the Mobster game and when I'm logged onto myspace it allows people to fight me and take all my money, and I was too greedy for that. But now that I'm bored with the game and have millions saved up, I figured, oh well, enough of that. :)

So how's everyone doing? I have heard from or emailed or whatever several of you, and some of you follow me on my blogger blog, so I'm not sure what else to say. LOL.

Last week I had a terrible toothache, it had been a pain off and on for a few weeks, I just figured it would go away, but sadly it didn't. A week ago I was up until 4am crying from the pain, I just couldn't do anything to get it to go away. I was in no financial position to do anything about it, but I forced myself to make an appointment at the local dental clinic. After a humiliating experience and rotten service I still didn't get my tooth fixed so that's when I made the appointment with my family dentist and Natasha and her dad helped me get rid of the pain until the appointment. Well I ended up with a root canal, after they finally got the one nerve numb (it was no easy task) everything was fine. The only pain was in the jaw from having my mouth open that wide for so long, but that too has passed.

Other than that life has been normal. I managed to get to Cincinatti for Labor day, it was great being closed on Monday and be able to see some friends and help Bethany pack up her place. I had such a great time. There are so many places I want to get to before it gets cold, but I don't think it's going to happen. I'm working on a trip to Cleveland that's long overdue, but Wendy's keeps trip blocking me....those bastards.

I went to an auction not too long ago and was able to pick up a few things for the store at some really fantastic prices. I installed the new cash counter in the front of the store last week and am completely in love with all the new space it provides me with! It has made quite a noticable difference. Now if I can just get that pesky roof fixed this year I can spend the winter finishing the rest of the projects! Believe it or not there is an end in sight for these projects, I can see it, I just can't quite reach it yet. Once the roof is done I'll be on the home stretch, I can't wait.

Other than projects the store is rather slow lately. Sales are down, morale is down, and I just can't seem to find my motivation anymore to get anything accomplished! It's sad, i know. :) But I keep trucking along, not much else to do about it really, just ride the wave and hope to keep my head above water, or at least float near the surface, but things are rough out there.

This month is the month for Shelly's wedding!!! I have my hotel reservations all set, now all I need is to hear back from the help to see if I have the store covered for the day, I'm looking forward to it, it should be a really great time!

Speaking of help...I was thinking the other day that I need to expand the list of people who like to help aka work for cash. If there are any of you interested in helping at all let me know. The job is easy, once you get the hang of the register the rest is cake. It doesn't pay great, but the latest you work is 7pm and you could end up with beer money for the night! I find it's mostly Saturday afternoons/ evenings that I have a hard time covering. My cousin was doing a great job, but she's moved to college so I'm back to square one. I hate to keep asking the same people over and over again, I think sometimes they get tired of it. But like I said, it's easy work, and if you luck out on the right Saturday you end up spending the time on my computer on myspace, which gets boring after awhile, but hey, it's a few hours you get paid for, right? :) Just let me know.

Well sadly that's all I have today, nothing much, just small updates. I wish I could be more philisophical, but oh well, this is who I am, and this is what you get. ;)



Damn it! Tagged again.

OK, we're all professionals, we all know how to play the blog game.
Read it, write your own, tag some people and tell them to read your
blog!

1. I was at first so annoyed I was tagged again, but I know what it's like to never get enough blogs and information, so I thought I would help jake out with some more random points.


2. I totally flipped out today because there is so much drama going on and had to take a silent 10 mintue drive to calm down after I closed the store down.

3. Tonight was the first night I looked at my store and was filled with anger and rage.

4. I would love nothing more than to never go back to Wendy's again.....ever.

5. I'm thinking it would be good to meet some of these online friends finally, I feel like I've known them for a long time already.

6. I feel like I have no time for myself, like nearly every minute is reserved for everyone else, that's why I enjoy this time so much, uninterupted time to do whatever I want to.

7. As much as I hate winter and cold weather I realized it would save me nearly 500/month if it would just get chillier already, I'm tired of paying these high electric bills.

8. I've realized tonight that my trust issues just keep coming back and smacking me in the head, just at the time I was ready to let them go.

9. I've realized I have issues ontop of issues and it's getting to be more than I can bare, the more I realize the more I can work on........I think.

10. I'm invested in people's lives that I don't even know, and I'm not ashamed, the internet is a strange place, but brings such happiness.


The only person I think I have left to tag would be Jake, I mean, why not? He tagged me a second time! ;) LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A promised update

Good things