Shop till you Drop

Next week Mohring's will be taking part in an event called "Shop till you drop"

25 businesses will be having tremendous sales all week and five businesses a day will be featured as part of a trivia game. At the end of the week the winner will recieve $500 chamber dollars and the next 4 winners will recieve prizes as well.

I personally will be having some spectacular deli specials, as well as tasting of products, and if I can pull it off there will be new gift baskets and homemade christmas goodies.

I'm exhausted thinking about it, but it should be fun. I hope it turns a crowd and I hope to see some of you out here as well!!!

We are pushing shopping locally, I hope it works! If I'm not around much it's because I'll be working my tail off to get it all done in time!!! ; )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A promised update

Good things