My neighbor

I have decided today I have an unhealthy obsession with my neighbor. I melt when he walks in the door. He's so much fun to look at and he's such an awesome person.

He said once that gay guys don't find him attractive. He said he's asked a few of his clients who were gay if he was an attractive man, and they told him he kind of was for a straight guy. I was floored. I wanted to tell him how much lust I have for him, but he would freak out, so I bite me tounge like so many other times. He's a hottie, that's all there is to it.

Other than that realization I had meant to rant and rave about work I was doing for my uncle, but he told me tonight how much he appreciated me doing this for him and paid me $50. I was excited, it made it all worth it. Even without the money it would have been worth it to hear that. It's nice to hear everyonce in awhile. My family, we do anything for everyone and don't expect much in return except a thank you. That's all it really takes to keep us happy. Well that and if we need help that the person is there to help when they can. It's a give and take relationship we all share, it's good for us.

So strangely business was terrible today and yet I had a good day. I felt like I've accomplished alot today. It was stressful trying to get everything done, but it feels good to have it done. Life is good for a change. God has smiled on me today. ; )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A promised update

Good things