So Bethany keeps asking me if it feels like I'm living here yet and I keep waiting for it to really hit me. It started to hit me when I had to go back to my parents to finish somethings up with the store and I kept calling Cinci home, but really that's all. It's started to bother me, I thought, well maybe after I start working, but I started work today and it just doesn't feel like it. I think much of it has to do with Cinci has been a place to vacation for me for so many years, I'm seeing people I usually only see 6 times a year or less, I'm having drinks with friends I haven't seen in years. I'm working a job that is the polar opposite to the jobs I used to have. It's so strange, really the only thing that is the same to what life was like before is my furniture and I really don't see it all that much. lol. I'm o.k. with all this though. I'm o.k. with everything being new, it's what I wanted, it's what I searched for, and ...
Deep breath, buddy. (I SO just typed your name and then caught myself!)
ReplyDeleteI so just deleted two paragraphs cause this isn't a good subject for armchair psychology or theology.
So I'll just leave it at that. Deep breath.
I hope I didn't leave the impression that this was a life threatening post, I had been drinking and it was more about the terribly lustful thoughts that go through my mind at certain times.
ReplyDeleteSome them are just.not.right. lol. It makes my good and evil sides battle so hard.
I have quite an imagination. lol.
I've had a computer with internet access for 12 or so years. There's not much left that can surprise me!
ReplyDeleteThat's what I thought, until I heard about the underwear thing.
ReplyDelete:blink:
:crickets: