Oy

I have so many thoughts running around in my head right now, perhaps that's why my temples are throbbing in pain. Or it could be sinus issues.

Either way I'm thinking this is not the time to dive into these issues, I'm down and not feeling up to par, so the entire post would be nothing but whining, and I'm not even in the mood to listen to myself whine. lol.

Now if I can get these customers to shut the heck up, I'll be all set. It's been unusually busy and it's not helping the mood.

Come on mood enhancers, kick in already!!! :)

Comments

  1. So you're annoyed that it's busy, annoyed that it's not busy, and annoyed when it's evenly dispersed and you get things accomplished. Sounds like a mighty harsh case of PMS to me!

    But I know what will solve all of your worries and soothe the rough edges of your mind. I bet you know what it is too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if it were not for the headache, I wouldn't mind the customers, but their constant whining and bitching is more than I can take right now.

    The headache has since gone away....finally. Things are better now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A promised update

Good things