Jake tagged me in a very cruel way. lol.

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a blog with
25 random things about you. At the end, choose people to be tagged. You
have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I
want to know more about you.

1. Jake was sneaky when tagging me by using the line "I tag those who miss me..."

2. I find it odd sometimes I miss people I've only met once in my life, but feel like I know better (and know me better) than some people I've known for the last 20.

3. I did one of these on facebook a little while ago and got lots of slack because I guess it screamed "a call for help" I didn't think so, but I guess I was wrong.

4. Watching a failing marriage is ranking up there as one of the hardest things to watch.

5. I'm really missing thunderstorms. Last night during the wind gusts I saw lightning and got really excited.

6. I really hate working at Wendy's again, but as a second job it works because it's comfortable, and I don't even know what that means.

7. My buddy Scott finally got a job today, nothing he's ever trained for, but I have no doubt he'll be the best within 6 months because that's who he is.

8. I'm going to go see Friday the 13th. tomorrow, not because I like horror movies (because I really don't) but because it sounds like something fun to do and it's out of the ordinary for me and that's what I'm going for.

9. I had regular pepsi with my whiskey tonight and now I feel like my stomach is planning a revolt against me, it really doesn't like regular soda.

10. I use the word soda because I sometimes catch flack from some of my friends for using the word pop too much.

11. My sister made tortellini for supper tonight and brought me some, it was delicious.

12. I totally just had to use spell check to spell tortellini. lol.

13. I have such great plans for my future that I want to just skip through the present to get there.

14. I want to let Jake know that his 25 things DOES count as a regular post because it reveals something about him. (Ha, now you can't take it back)

15. I feel guilty that my blogs are part of the reason Jake doesn't have time to update his own, but I know if I stop writing it will irritate him. ;)

16. I just realized I've posted too many of my 25 about Jake, and now afraid that Bethany will get jealous, Love ya Bethany!!

17. I also just realized I'm wondering dangerously close to the line of a best friend question. AH!

18. I can't believe I'm not on #20 yet, it's no wonder there are so many articles making fun of these things....oh well f**k um, I like them!! :)

19. I faux finished two walls today and I think they rock! Not everyone agrees, but not everyone can appreciate abstract art.

20. I promised Free that if I did another one of these I'd write something happy: I can be happiest sometimes by hanging out with my great friends, but sometimes I can be happiest relaxing by myself.

21. I've been blaming the rough going of my business on the lack of support from the people that claim they love me, but today I realized, I did this for me, not them. But they aren't helping things.

22. I figured out this week that I really only like about 10% of my regular customers, and it made me laugh.

23. I love to laugh, if I had to choose eternal love with no laughter or being single with eternal laughter, I'd choose the laughter.

24. I wish we could all chip in on this mountain idea of Jake's, I have $20 in my wallet, how 'bout it? (seriously, $20 and I didn't steal it! lol)

25. If I post something that seems like I'm sad or depressed, I might be, but it's o.k. without those feelings, how do I know when I'm really happy? And really, if you know me, just because it sounds depressing, doesn't mean it is.

Tag! if you just read that, you're it. :)

Comments

  1. Trying to play catch up...

    These totally cracked me up!

    Oddly enough, my friends give me shit about saying "soda" instead of "pop"....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A promised update

Good things