Angels among us

In every dark storm in life, in every dark period, in every dark corner in my life, there lies an angel. In this latest case there happens to be two angels. They were angels before, but what they have done for me, and the freedom they have given me, no matter how short term, has been blissful.

They brought me to tears and I still am trying to come up with the words to thank them for what they've done for me, and there just doesn't seem to be words.

They've allowed me to sleep, I know I may not last, but they came in the nick of time and have helped me. It was not easy accepting help, but I knew if I didn't, they would feel upset that they couldn't help me.

I'm so grateful for the friends and family the Lord has blessed me with. I know there is not a day that could go by that I am not thankful for these angels in my life.

Comments

  1. I'm so happy you have people nearby to care for you!

    (And I like your new background too)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A promised update

Good things