1 hour and ten minutes

1 hour and ten minutes I'll be on the road finally. I'm heading to Cincinatti for the holiday weekend. I decided to close the store on Monday since everyone has thought I was closed anyway, so I figure I finally get two days off and I don't have to pay anyone to watch the store. How great is that?

I've decided this week that it's time to fix my roof. I'm going to have to get with the bank on this one and see if they'll fund the project because it's way more than I have laying around....not that there's any laying around anyway.

I've been trying to let all these financial problems just take the background. I was saved by two wonderful people after fair week and it's helped ease the pain quite a bit, and I'm every so grateful. I have these two thank you cards I have for them but when I try to come up with the words to put in those cards, I'm drawing a blank, I just can't put to words the amount of gratitude I have for them. I need to say something, but I just don't know what.

Hopefully with the roof money there will be a little extra to pay a few things off and get them off my plate for the time being. People think it's silly to pay off little bills with money I'll be paying on for years to come, but no one sees the entire picture quite like I do. They will see it soon enough, but for now people just have to let me do what I'm doing, there is a plan, a very good plan.

I realized as of late that blogs are becoming less and less used. Or maybe I'm just yearning for more and more from them. I get so disappointed when they haven't been updated, not that I'm that great at updating mine, but hey, this is about me. :) I find blogs so soothing. Reading about the lives of other people helps me to get myself out of my own head, sometimes it's better, and sometimes it worse, which makes me feel better about my own situations. I just enjoy blogs so much, I just wish I didn't have so much time between customers, then I wouldn't need them so much. :)

So the buckeyes won today. It was a good game, but I'm still not feeling the whole college football season yet, it's still too warm. I want to put on my hoodie and then enjoy a bon fire after the game....did I seriously just wish for cooler weather? I must be sick. But it was good to get excited about a game again, I may not be the biggest stats fan, but I love to watch a good game.

I really don't have much to talk about, just some basic rambling. I figured if I was going to bitch about people not blogging enough then I should at least post one.

Just one more hour and I'm out of here!!! I'm driving by my cousin's house on the way out to take pictures. I drew their house for them and they just framed the walls up, I'm so excited! My first project all on my own, I love it when it comes to life!!! To see these 2 dimensional lines on paper become a 3 dimensional piece of art is so thrilling for me, and it's something I did, all me, not my boss, not my school, all me. I just can't wait to go and walk around it. Hopefully this time next year I'll be doing the same for my aunt and uncles house, which is bigger and better! I no longer feel the need to keep old blueprints around that I worked on in Michigan, I now have my own projects to show off someday at interviews. I'm just so excited, I'll have to post some pictures up when I get back.

Well I think that's about all. I should make sure I have everything packed and maybe go throw it in the car so I'm ready to head out right at 5pm.

I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A promised update

Good things