It's a whole new world!

So today after I cleaned out the office I finally switched out my monitor. I've been noticing for some time now that it has been getting darker and darker where I couldn't see pics clearly and so on and so forth. I'd been messing around with the settings to see if I had screwed something up, but couldn't find anything to change it like I needed it. So luckily for me, when I had been searching for a monitor for my other computer, I ended up with two monitors. I saved one and had it in another room collecting dust. I pulled it out and plugged it in and WOW! What a difference!

I swear it's like going from the old console t.v. (without a remote!) and upgrading to an HDTV! The clarity and color is just amazing!!! It's like I'm viewing these things again for the first time!!! I just had to share.

Everything else is kind of dull. Got some much needed paperwork and cleaning done today and had a good sales day while still having enough time to get done the rest of my work. It works for me! Tonight I get to work, oh well I should have a fun crew so it will be alright.

Have a good one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A promised update

Good things