wth?

What is it about me that thinks people are always being vague about something, trying to get to a point without being the bad guy getting to the point?

I'm constantly thinking people are being passive agressive towards me, or towards subjects. Like they are afraid of causing an explosion but at the same time inching that way without the guilt.

Why can't I just see things for what they are? Why does everything have to have a hidden meaning? Why can't I let go of this anger I hold in my system for reasons that make no logical sense? What is this anger that is being held within?

It's completely illogical, and yet I follow it on a whim. It holds me back from people and I'm constantly looking for the angle someone is using.

I want to shake them and tell them to just get to the point!

When in reality, they had no point to begin with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good things

A promised update