Bathroom conversations

I'm not sure if it's just me, or if these conversations go on every week, even when I'm not there. It just seems like everytime I go to the club I end up having interesting conversations in the bathroom.

The last time I walked into the bathroom there were 4 guys standing around the sink comparing their...umm......piercings. It led to a conversation I never thought I would have.

Last night when I went into the restroom, I was called a horrible name and accused of awful things.....while I was in there they called me/accused me of being........oh it's just too horrible......I'm not sure I can repeat it.......a.........a.................a breeder.

There are 3 urinals on the left wall and one on the wall across from the door. There was a cute guy standing at the first one, and a hot guy standing at the third one. I don't know why, but I always use the one right across from the door, so I went over to that one.

The one closest to the door made the comment "Oh, another breeder, I swear they might as well not even call this gay night" I didn't realize what was happening at first, but when it suddenly dawned on me, I just kind of laughed and was all "excuse me, are you talking about me?" which is snidely said yes. I began laughing even more which seemed to irritate him.

I continued my thoughts...."So any guy that comes into this bathroom and doesn't play I'll show you mine if you show me yours at the urinal next to you, must be straight?"

He just stared at me.

"Trust me bitch, I ain't nothin but queen. Some of us just like a little mystery in life"

Why can't I be that guy sober? I like that guy, he's a lot of fun.

I did have a great night, I just wish I had stopped two drinks earlier. That's the part I get so down on myself about, not being able to just stop, I just get caught up in the moment and keep going and then I pay dearly for it the next day. I would have had just as much fun had I stopped.

It's all a learning process I guess, I just have to accept that it happened, try to learn from it and move on.

Well that's all I have for now. Time to try and sleep off the day.

Comments

  1. "Trust me bitch, I ain't nothin but queen. Some of us just like a little mystery in life"

    Best. Line. Ever.

    And you are that guy all the time. You just know the difference between appropriate and inappropriate. Trust me, you don't want to be the guy who doesn't!

    I'm fond of telling people, "I don't have a drinking problem; I have a stopping problem".

    It gets easier to deal with, but you still have to be careful.

    (HUG)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A promised update

Good things