Gale Harold



O.K. since my last blog entry threatened the safety of my fingers, I thought I would look around and see if there was another I could take. Anderson Cooper unleashed a side of Jake I wasn't sure about, so I decided to stay away. LOL.

So here is my latest...Gale Harold. I fell in love with him as Brian Kinney in Showtimes Queer as Folk, and the love was recently revived by his new role in Desperate Housewives. Now, although the mystery about what's under Gale's clothes has been lost (Thank you Queer as Folk) I still find him quite beautiful....yeah, that's the word I'll use. :)

What a fine piece of sculpted man. And Jake, I'm willing to fight for this one. ;)

Comments

  1. You're welcome to him!

    I've never care for him. It may have a lot to do with his character on QAF, whom I loathed.

    Just never did anything for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I agree the base character of Brian was an ass, there was this sweetness about him that I loved.

    Why is it I can already tell I'm going to fall for all the wrong men?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao... B's a good judge of character, so she'll keep you outta trouble

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you see that he was in a motorcycle accident recently? He's listed in critical condition and they are re-shooting some DH scenes b/c he's out of commission for the time being.

    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/thedishrag/2008/10/desperate-house.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A promised update

Good things