a dream of reallity

So last night I had a great dream. It was not a sexual dream, but the context of the dream is quite an awakening from my subconcious.

The dream took place in my old bedroom, the bedroom I had when I first moved out. One of my roommates at the time was a very cute guy. He was openly gay, but I was/am not. Anyway the dream was me coming into the bedroom undressing to go to bed. He was in bed laying there in his underware talking to me like it was nothing. We talked as if we were a couple, we acted as if it was an ordinary night, like we did this every night of our lives.

It was very relaxing, to feel so relaxed with another person in my bedroom. It was a comfort level like one I haven't had in a long time. Even when I had it, it didn't feel like this.

I looked up the meanings of all the items in my various dream dictionaries and it told me in not so many words that keeping myself bottled up is driving me crazy and that it's time to come out. It was my subconsious confirming what I've been fighting all this time. I've finally come to terms with it myself over the last year and suddenly my mind is pushing me forward!! I'm not sure how to take this dream besides the obvious. I think I'll just take it as a chance to picture this cute guy in his underware. ; )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A promised update

Good things