sorry no movie quotes yet!

Sorry guys, I fell asleep yesterday during the movie because lets face it, it's Sunday and I could. :) I did get my notes made for the first half of the movie, tonight I can do the other half, it's going to be a long post, so I'm trying to break it down a little more and just hit the big ones.

For those that missed it, it's being replayed again on Lifetime on Tuesday at 9pm EST. I'm hoping to buy a DVD but after going through the website, I'm just not sure there will be one. If you don't see it, well then my next blog could be a little scattered for you, but it might still make sense.

As far as spoilers Jake, I'm not sure there is much spoiling to do, the outcome is in the previews so there is not real clif hanger lol. I think you'll be fine by then, if not, just don't read the next post until after you've seen the movie. ;) But if you have seen it, I'd like to hear your opinion on the movie as well.

Like I said in the last post, the movie as far as quality goes is not the best, but the content is just so provoking and brilliant and hits home in so many ways I can't stop watching it. It really does make me feel so not alone when I watch it. At the end of the movie I was like "She gets it, why can't everyone else?" But oh well, I'll get more into next time.

Until next time folks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A promised update

Good things