Oh what a night.

Yes, I must say while it wasn't exactly what I thought it would be, it was pretty damn close.

I wish I could put to words what this evening made me feel like, the thoughts that ran through my head, the things I felt both literatly and figuratively, but for those that are squirmish about those sorts of things I'll leave them out of this blog, but it was a great night. While a part of me felt it was kind of wrong, a bigger part of me loved every minute.

While it wasn't the birthday wish I have been hoping for, it did allow me to cross several items off the wish list, so all was good.  I must do this again before I move. :)

I can't help but smile and be giddy after a night like this.  If the monsoon had waited to show up it could have been better, but we survived and all is good.

Happy Birthday to me. :)

Comments

  1. I was going to say that I want details with pics, but depending on what you crossed off of your list, that may not be a good idea. There are some things you can't un-see...

    Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was nothing that graphic lol, so no worries. I was a pretty good boy last night. Controlled the alcohol, which in turn controlled me. :)

    I do wish I had pictures though. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A promised update

Good things