It's been too long (again)

I can't believe it's been 11 days since my last blog, I'm horrible!! How do you people put up with me? Seriously, how? I don't deserve you, I really don't. I'm just going to leave now in shame......

yeah right, you can't get rid of me that easy.

So I'm not really sure why I've been neglecting blogging lately, it's really become a time issue. Somehow my time is getting less and less. My laundry is piling up, my blogging is behind and my check list in the store is falling behind as well. I'm not sure where all my time is going as customers haven't really been an issue. Business is not the greatest in the store, but it isn't the greatest anywhere in town so it's not just me, it's the ecomony in general. Can we all say recession? It's going to be a rough year, I can feel it.

So this weekend I took two entire days off of all jobs and went to Cinci. I had such an awesome time and relaxed so much I felt stupid! I lost vocabulary out of my head and the ability to construct solid thoughts. It was crazy. D and B offered to drop me off at a carry out for a few hours to regain my mind, but I declined, I just let myself be a bit stupid. ; ) It was magnificent, it was relaxing to feel like a human being again, I loved it, I need to do it more often. I'm already planning a trip in February, but to where is still a bit of a mystery, I have two places in mind and have to figure out which one will work the best.

While in Cinci D, B and I all went to the Creation museum. I had never heard of it but found it very interesting. It's a museum based on the differences between science and religion ideas on the history of the planet and space as a whole. While I wanted to bang my head against the wall in portions of the museum because of how insane their theories were they are their own theories. I guess I should let everyone believe what they want, no matter how much I disagree with the idea. Oh well, to each their own. It was definately interesting.

The rest of the weekend was some pretty basic hanging out time, but I had such a great time. I got to spend some good quality time laughing with good friends, how much better could life get? I just can't put to words how awesome the weekend was.

On Sunday D and I went with B to her church which she absolutley LOVES! I can see why. Why it was a bit more contemporary than I'm used to the people seemed really great and the message was fantastic. It was very comfortable after I got used to the differences and the energy in there was incredible. You just can't turn away from energy like that, I can see why she likes it so much. I had a hard time diving into the energy because I'm still working on a few internal religous issues, but I realized that even those issues are starting to get better. The more I read, the more I research and the more I contemplate, the easier things are getting, the more I am opening up to some new things.

So being in the city once again got me thinking. The more time I spend in the city the more I think, it's good and bad. It's got me in a train of thought I'm not sure where it will end. I'm disecting different aspects to this thought train and trying to understand it, but I feel it's going to shape my future. Nothing that could happen very soon, but my future seems to be getting a bit clearer.

So I'm all over the place mentally, but it's all in good directions for once, it's a nice change of pace. I noticed even that the pope posted a blog, it has been awhile since we've spoken, I should call him and see what kind of meeting we can set up.

The front room/ new rental is now complete and my uncle has moved in and started seeing clients. Magically my brother has pulled it off again. I'm not sure where it comes from but he builds my visions and does it well. Yes with a bigger budget we could have done a few things differently but it's such an awesome space, I'm going to try and post some pics this week when I get a moment, but with my work schedule this week I'm not sure it will be possible. But I promise I'll try.

So anyway that's pretty much been it. We had some big orders and plentiful orders last week so that kept me pretty busy as well. It was good to keep busy other than the store customers, it's what is nearly paying the bills this month, now I need a few more for next month. ; ) It's tax time and money is tight. It's like this every January/ February so I should be used to it by now right? Well, no I'm not, but I'll survive, I'll find a way to get through it.

So that's really all for now. Just wanted to check in and appologize for being so bad about updates, I'll try to get better, I'll try and have a few more exciting things happen so I have something to entertain you with. ; )

Later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A promised update

Good things