A survey to lighten the mood around here.

What would happen if you were suddenly in bed with the last person who text you?
no one would be shocked except her and I, we're rumored to be sleeping together anyway, but she's the friend that likes to watch male strippers with me. lol.

Is the last person you kissed the one you like?
I like her but not in that way....see above.

Do you smoke weed everyday?
no, I'm so over that crap, it was a time period that was short lived and will never be revisited.

Next time you will kiss someone on the lips?
I'm going out tonight, so who knows! lol.

What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
I worked, then stayed up until 3am working on a house design.

Last thing you watched on tv?
currently watching My First Place

Do you wear eyeliner?
uh no, not something that I've ever considered.....or would even consider.

Plan on getting drunk or high tonight?

no, plan on having a few drinks, but drunk is not on the schedule

Do you like to sleep?
I feel like I'm wasting my life when I sleep too much, but I do enjoy it.

Did anything "cute" happen in the last week?
I got to join one of my favorite kids in her first swimming experience in a big person pool!

Is sex the most important thing in a relationship?
no, but it does rank

What do you want right this second?
see question above. lol.

What does the newest text in your inbox say?
"yes she is and 10 sounds good"

And what was your reply to this?
no reply.

Have you had sex with more than two people in 2010?
no, but it's only July. :)

Do you think you can last in a relationship for five months?
I have, but we'll see someday.....hopefully.

Are you in a good mood?
yeah, I'm a bit bored and feel like I've wasted a day, but oh well.

You miss summer, right?
it's summer right now, I could do without the humidity.

Have you ever kissed someone you weren't dating?
uh yeah, most of the my kissing has been to people I wasn't dating.....does that make me sound like a whore?

Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?
yes, if you're reading this, you're probably thinking of me. :)

Will the next person you kiss be the same person you last kissed?
who knows, anything is possible.

How late did you stay up last night?
3am

How is your life?
discombobulated, but good.

Are you tan?
parts of me are.

What’s your favorite thing to have on your bed?
besides myself? Oh the places this answer could go.

Did anyone watch you the last time you kissed someone?
yes, we had a small audience.....I really am dirty aren't I.

You got laid last night, didn't you?
sadly no.

Who was the last male you talked to?
My father who came here today to bitch at me about things that are no longer my problems.

Have you kissed the last person you text?
yes, how odd.

Is there a girl you absolutely can not stand?
yes, I work with several.

Does the person you like know it?
probably not, he's not all that observant.

Would you give your number to an attractive stranger?
If they were interested yes, but not without them asking.

Do you need to forget about someone right now?
sadly those I should forget about are those I can't stop thinking about for one reason or another.

Do you like to run?
have you seen me? That would be a no.

Do you know anybody who is going to the marines this year or next?
yes oddly enough.

If you could receive any one gift right now, what would you want?
cash, and lots of it.

What's one piercing you would never get, and why?
there are too many body parts to put on this list.

Do you like to attend bonfires?
I love a good bon fire with good friends.

The last time you went out to eat with someone, who paid?
I bought my own and they bought their own.

Would you 'get with' a teacher to pass a class you were failing?
depends on the teacher, but I would certainly try. lol.

Do you lie when asked how you're doing?
usually. most people don't want to hear the truth.

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
depends on what I'm allowed to do, but it would be fun to see the past.

Does anyone like you right now?
like me? lots...."like" me? I wish.

Could you go a day without eating?
I could go a week without eating if it wasn't so unhealthy for me.

Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
it's hard to say without being in that situation, but at this moment, probably not.

Are you mean?
not enough, apparently I'm a really nice guy.......wait, don't they usually finish last?

Do you want to be single or with someone?
I would really enjoy having someone to share things with, in whatever capacity that comes in at the moment.

Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
alcohol and peer pressure. LMAO!!

How old will you be on your next birthday?
old enough to know better, but young enough to not care. :)

Are you angry with someone right now?
eh, not really, I don't stay mad for long.

Do you ever think about what went wrong in your last relationship?
nope, I already know what went wrong.....everything about the relationship was wrong.

Would you ever camp out on a beach, under the stars?
I would love too! Is this an invitation?

What were you doing at midnight last night?
driving home from work.

Is there a girl that knows everything or almost everything about you?
I'm not sure anyone knows everything there is to know about me......yet. lol.

Have you told anybody you loved them today and meant it?
I haven't said it, but I can only imagine it will be spoken tonight. lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A promised update

Good things