One last post from "up north" lol

I had dinner with an old friend who will be moving in the opposite direction a few weeks from now. The dinner was with her family since she's staying at her parent's house during this transition in her own life. We had a bonfire and had a great time. I met her brother who.was.hot. I eye stalked him all night and had so much fun doing it. lol.

Well I'm dismantling my computer in a few minutes, I'm going to miss my computer and it's only going to be a few days, but I'm going to miss it. This is also the last night for no pants time in my house. Tomorrow night I'll be staying at my parents as well as the next night, and then it's off to Cinci.

While I'm going to miss certain aspects of living alone, I'm also looking forward to having company and a partner in crime. :)

I can't believe it's finally happening. After over a year of planning and dreaming, it's finally happening.

It's so hard to believe. :)

I promise I'll post soon!

Comments

  1. Ahhhhhhh! I'm so freakin excited! Also, I've been rockin no pants time all weekend :)

    I think we might be able to have no pants night, we just have to stay on our respective floors and holler when we're wandering into the kitchen.

    Also, I love that you type like you talk. When you talk you puncuate a lot of your sentances with giggles. Sometimes nervous giggles, sometimes self-concious giggles, sometimes you crack yourself up (because let's face it you're funny) but you giggle at the end of sentances a lot.
    So when I saw lol at the end of your title I laughed, and then again when I saw it throughout your post. It helps me hear your posts like you would read them out loud to me.
    Love you, and I can't wait until Wednesday when I get off of work! It will be like Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A promised update

Good things