Need Suggestions

So I had a fantastic weekend this past weekend in Cleveland and will be writing a couple of different posts or maybe one good post about it, but this one isn't it.

So I've been reviewing both of my public blogs out there and have decided with the selling of business the other blog should come down because there is so much on there about the store, but I don't want to take it down.  What I plan on doing is creating one blog out of the two current blogs.  I want to merge them together on a new blog and continue in one voice.

My question is this.....what on earth should I be calling it?  I really have no idea what to call the new blog, or even what to think about naming it about, or after or anything really.

I thought I would post the question to my few readers and see what they had to say.  I'm not sure when I'll get around to this, but I think it will be much easier to just have one blog, I don't really write much on the other one, and my readers are pretty much the same for both, so I'd rather just have one connected to the proper google account so I don't have to keep signing on and off for different things.

Well just let me know what you guys think.

Thanks.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A promised update

Good things