Hopefully this week.

I really hope we get these negotiations all finalized this week.  My angst is taking the form of rage towards others and it's just not good and I have a feeling until all this guessing is over with, it's only going to get worse.

I'm talking myself in and out of driving to Michigan on Thursday to pay my respects to an old friend who lost his wife yesterday.  I'm waiting for the schedule of the visitation and/or funeral arraingements.  It's not out of character for me to do it, but I wonder if it's the smartest thing to do, spend 4 hours on the road on my day off to spend 15 minutes talking to an old friend who will more than likely be swarmed with visitors. But I've done it before.  Guess I'll wait and see when things are going to be happening up there before I decide what I'm going to do.  I may opt to visit him next month when I can plan a better trip up there, but we'll see.

I'm so out of sorts this week, my mind is such a mess, I can't make the most simple decisions and planning things is nearly impossible right now.  I hope this all gets sorted out when I start making definite plans after we get these questions answered and get the contract signed.

UG.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A promised update

Good things