I'm behind, I know it.

All these posts from some of my favorite bloggers that have kept me company and have helped me so much spiritually lately and I realized I've been leaving my blog in the dust and not sharing nor letting people in.

It's a combination of time, moods and energy, but I'm getting there, I'll post a post that covers everything.....soon.


Today I'm having hard time controlling my emotions, I haven't been eating right the last couple of days and it's really affecting my mood, but I'm getting it straightened out. Right now I'm watching Rent performed live on Broadway (on DVD now obviously) and balling.

Music has a special hold on my heart and this musical holds so many emotions for me as it reminds me of so much from the time period I discovered it in and reminds me of what once was, who I was, and who I've become and it's a roller coaster, one I never know how to handle, but I still keep riding for the good and yes, even the bad.

And every time I'm left with this:

"Forget regret, or life is yours to miss. No other road, no other way. No day but today."
-Rent

Comments

  1. Big ole' whopping Christmas

    ((((((((((HUG))))))))))

    Hope you have wonderful Christmas; you've certainly earned it this year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A promised update

Good things