Things

So tonight I went with my brother and a friend of ours to a place called "Funny Bone" a little comedy club not far from here and saw Tom Foss. I had never heard of him, but he came highly recommended so I shelled out a few bucks to go laugh and have a good time. He.was.hilarious.



It was kind of awkward at one point listening to my brother and our friend E talk about the waitress helping the tables behind us talking about how they were wishing she was helping us. I on the other hand was enjoying our waiter, very cute, friendly and just down right yummy. I even covertly was flirting with him unbeknowest to my brother and E, or maybe they knew but thought I was being funny. lol. He was leaning down asking me what I wanted to drink and I told him I am what I drink and ordered a drink called the "Big & Easy" (sometimes I swear I crack myself up) he kind of paused and looked at me and giggled a little and said "Sounds good, be back in a bit" It was fun. :) Yes, I'm so bad. ;)

I had a great night though full of laughter and conversation.

Yesterday I had the pleasure of my Realtor bringing people by to look at my place. While the timing left something to be desired, the people seemed even more interested after viewing the place and now want to sit down with my financials and review somethings....which means they've been pre-approved or have a letter from the bank proving they are financially elligible to borrow this kind of money. So I'm hoping, or at least praying that this turns into something.

I can't believe I still have another 2 weeks before I go to Cincinnati for guy's wedding. It feels like it's forever and a day away!!! I haven't gotten away for quite awhile and I'm so ready. I'm so ready to see B again, to see J and C again, to see guy again and this time I even get to see some old friend's from Michigan! It should be quite an entertaining night!! Arg, can't I leave yet?

To make the trip even better I don't have to worry about the health of my truck on this trip. A friend of mine just bought an additional truck for his "fleet" of vehicles lol and told me he wanted me to drive that truck to Cinci. so he wouldn't have to worry about fixing my truck when I get back lol. So I get a nice truck to drive down there and don't have to worry too much about my safety. lol.

Well I think I've rambled on enough for tonight, it's way late and I've got a ton to do tomorrow. Maybe I'll get some time to talk about my horrible day the other day at work and the horrible emotional flashbacks I had. I'm too tired to get into it tonight.

Have a great day!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A promised update

Good things