I never realized.

I know it's stupid, it's irrational and completely irrational......but I miss him.

I never really knew the impact he would have on me, I thought it was just another straight crush, and like the rest of them it would come and it would go and I'd move on.

But I still miss him. I don't know what it was about him exactly, and I don't know what brings on these moods. Could be the feeling of being alone, or could be longing for something I know I can't have. I haven't spoken to him in nearly a year, haven't seen him in that long either, but something about him, something inside of him maybe, I miss so much.

It's not crying myself to sleep at night kind of missing, it's not a "I can't live without him" missing, I just miss seeing him, I miss talking to him, and I miss listening to him.

I hope wherever he ended up, that he's happy and following his own dreams, because that's the only way I can accept his absence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A promised update

Good things