Sorry for the lack of blogs

I just wanted to take a moment to let you all know that I'm still alive.


I have this GIANT chip on my shoulder that has been growing in recent days and I'm not sure why it's there or how it got there but my attitude as of late SUCKS!

I really don't want to scatter those pieces around so I've been working on it and trying to figure out how to get it off my dang shoulder.

I think I need some alone time, with Easter my usual Sunday alone time was not available so I've been around people constantly for a couple of weeks, either that or I need to go out and have a really great night, or a vacation, or something, I need to figure it out soon because I'm starting to annoy myself.

I'll be back I promise and I'll fill ya in on what's been going on as of late.

Comments

  1. It's pretty bad when you start to annoy yourself. Been there done that. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you this morning.

    I'm certainly not one who should bitch about a lack of blogs...

    We all enjoy it when you do have the time and energy, but remember that there's been a lot of talk about putting your needs first for a change, so if blogging is getting in the way of that, by all means, take a break!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A promised update

Good things