February Good Things

Feb. 1: Did not get much done and for once, didn't give myself a hard time about it.

Feb. 2: Had some hilarious conversations with some fun people at work. Laughter certainly breaks up the day.

Feb. 3: to be honest, nothing memorable about today.

Feb. 4: Pizza and a movie. What a great ending to an interesting day.

Feb. 5: Spent the evening getting two teenage girls in trouble with their mother while we were all at a jewelry party. I should have stopped one margarita before.

Feb. 6: Caught up on some me time.

Feb. 7:received several emails today congratulating me on my rank standings so far this month. #1 agent in both locations.

Feb. 8: Had dinner with the roommate at her other job and somehow life was good again. lol.

Feb. 9: Had a great day at work, (I know, a WHAT?) found out I'm getting a bonus for last month and was in the top 25% of the agents between both call centers in the company!

Feb. 10: realized how good the gym makes me feel when we go, I only realized this after a week of not going. Next week is a new week though.

Feb. 11: Had a good review at work, not sure how, but I seem to be doing o.k. at this job.

Feb. 12: Caught up with a good friend tonight, had a good time.

Feb. 13: Took a great walk and enjoyed this unusually warm weather today.

Feb. 14: Took myself out for Vday dinner, got fresh with myself and threw myself out. I can't believe I think I'm that cheap. ;)

Feb. 15: I made it through today and even mingled amongst the normals. It was a very odd day with lack of focus but I made it to the other side.

Feb. 16: it was a rough day but Penn Station with the roommate made it all better.

Feb. 17: Some days the good thing I can hold on to is that all the brokeness happening around me is not mine and I can be around to help people.......at a distance.

Feb. 18: Cousins came in to town today and much merriment was had by all. I sleep so well with family in the house.

Feb. 19: Breakfast and dinner with two of my favorite cousins! Plus the potential of them moving to the area makes for a good day!

Feb. 20: I slept so late and I felt so good, plus the roommate came home!

Feb. 21: Everything seemed to sync up today at work. No crazy beating my head on a table kind of day, just a day that made me feel like I can survive the crazies that call.

Feb. 22: Still got a project off of my list today even with my sinuses attempting to kill me.

Feb. 23: Glad the sinus medication kicked in and I was able to be fully functional today!

Feb. 24: I just got an interview scheduled! Excited to see where this goes.

Feb. 25: Attended a service at church and revelled in their excitement for the future.

Feb. 26: Had a great dinner with my family, it was good times.

Feb. 27: Got to see some old friends and spend time with my family.

Feb. 28: Had what I think was a good interview and dinner and drinks with the boys afterwards.

Comments

  1. I'm not sure if you're aware.....but February has 28 days this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The entry for Feb. 14 makes up for the lack of posts from 25-28!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post is fixed to reflect the entire month lol. Dang auto post. Jake, I thought you would enjoy that post. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A promised update

Good things