So Bethany keeps asking me if it feels like I'm living here yet and I keep waiting for it to really hit me. It started to hit me when I had to go back to my parents to finish somethings up with the store and I kept calling Cinci home, but really that's all. It's started to bother me, I thought, well maybe after I start working, but I started work today and it just doesn't feel like it. I think much of it has to do with Cinci has been a place to vacation for me for so many years, I'm seeing people I usually only see 6 times a year or less, I'm having drinks with friends I haven't seen in years. I'm working a job that is the polar opposite to the jobs I used to have. It's so strange, really the only thing that is the same to what life was like before is my furniture and I really don't see it all that much. lol. I'm o.k. with all this though. I'm o.k. with everything being new, it's what I wanted, it's what I searched for, and ...
Stupid cloud! GO AWAY!
ReplyDeletePete, Remember the post when you looked at how far you'd come. Remember that please.
ReplyDeleteRemember that your worth isn't in the amount of money you have, the success of your store, or even the number of your friends. Your worth is found in being the cherished and chosen son of an Almighty God that loves you without condition, without limit, without end.
It will get better. I promise. It WILL get better.
I remember, it was just a small part of it this time.
ReplyDeleteThe rest was just crazy self pity, self defecating, stupid stuff that I now have to sort out, or get over, one of the two.
I'm o.k. now. :) or getting there at least.
Ok, I would like to point out in the most well intended and loving way that you said self defecating.
ReplyDeletePlease allow me to cite dictionary.com:
def·e·cate
to void excrement from the bowels through the anus; have a bowel movement.
I believe you wanted:
DePRecate
to depreciate; belittle
I'm SERIOUSLY laughing my ass off over here! My actual question is, if you don't normally self defecate, then who does it for you?
:shock:
ew
ReplyDeleteOk, so my comment isn't about the blog, it's about the comments...
ReplyDeleteand might I say ...
EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW... LOL!